Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Movin' Out

I can't believe I'm left with only one more month of school! This past year has flown by so fast, it's insane. I have big hopes for my future, post-cosmetology school; one happens to be moving. I have my eyes, mind and heart set on moving to Austin, Tx. This is 3-4 hours away from where I currently reside, so I'm a little nervous but anxious (in a good way) for new beginnings.

So in honor of me having my first every place on my own, I put together a little wish list of what I hope to have in my apartment. *wink wink mom if you're reading this*

From Crate & Barrel 

Table Top Ironing Board 

Airtight Glass Bottle

Mini Measuring Cup


From Urban Outfitters

Triple-Tiered Shelf

Kitten and Yarn Salt and Pepper Shakers

Velvet Ottoman in Rose

(2) Wooden Slabs

From ModCloth 


Diner Creamer Caddy

Clear Jar 

From Terrain


Stone Coaster Set

Recycled Glass Oil Dispenser 

From Bed Bath and Beyond

Bath Tub Caddy

Skark Handheld Vacuum 

(any) Tea Kettle 





Thanks for reading, xo
















No comments:

Post a Comment