Monday, October 28, 2013

four fall outfits

Here are four fall outfits I styled. Disclaimer: all of these outfits are put together from my taste in fashion and are all outfits I would personally wear during the fall. These outfits are functional for warmer and cooler fall climates due to the fact I live in Texas and there is never a steady temperature here. 

I am drawn to mixing patterns, mens wear, and casually distressed, rock vibes. Pair any of these outfits with a dark plum lip, and a vintage backpack and you are ready set. 



dress: (similar here: brandy melville )
sweater: forever21
shoes: dr martens
socks: karmaloop



jacket: unif
leggings: nastygal
boots: solestruck
necklace: nastygal
t-shirt: amazon

jumpsuit: karmaloop
shoes: nastygal
fur lapel: asos
hat: unif

denim jacket: nastygal
romper: free people
pointed creepers: underground


No comments:

Post a Comment