Wednesday, November 27, 2013

november obsessions

as november comes to an end, i wanted to share some of the things i obsessed over this month.


number one: fleece lined leggings/tights

i'm guilty! yes, im one of those girls who wears leggings as pants. and i don't care. they're comfy, and i feel like i'm wearing pj's in public, and i like it, so don't judge me.

i recently purchased fleece lined leggings from urban outfitters.


i went into buy these for 2 reasons. one, being that its getting really cold and my buns need fleece warmth. and two, alot of black tights become see-through when you bend over, and i don't like that con. these were on a promotion; 2 for 22$ and i have been wearing mine every day since i bought them (thats not an exaggeration...) they feel like heaven! 


number two: neutrogena grapefruit wipes

when i take my makeup off at night, i usually use a liquid eye makeup remover for my mascara and eyebrows then usually forget to take off my foundation. or maybe im just too lazy. i don't like washing my face at night. i don't know what it is, i just get lazy and never do it. so with the oily remover on my skin and the left over face make up, i usually feel dirty in the morning or get blemishes. 

so, i started buying these grapefruit wipes for the purpose of replacing the face washing stage with a wipe. i just bring it to my bed, wipe my face, like a million times then dispose of it in the trashcan near my bed. it still lets me be lazy without being gross. it leaves the most refreshing feeling; which actually helps me sleep. i love the way in makes my skin feel, i love the smell, i love the results, i love the connivence of it. all around an amazing product. 


number three: superfuit on youtube

superfruit are two friends that post youtube video every tuesday, and they are so funny and charming and entertaining. there's just something about them that i adore. 


here's one of their videos....enjoy.

number four: .......... HARRY STYLES




enough said. mine. ugh.


so, that's what i've been obsessing over during november.
thanks for reading








No comments:

Post a Comment